Shingles Home > Additional Information on Gabapentin
What If I Take an Overdose?People who take too much gabapentin may have overdose symptoms that could include:
- Coordination problems
- Difficulty breathing
- Drooping eyelids
- Double vision
- Slurred speech
How Should Gabapentin Be Stored?Gabapentin should be stored at room temperature, away from moisture and heat. Store the medication in an airtight container.
What Should I Do If I Miss a Dose?If you do not take your gabapentin as scheduled, take your missed dose as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular schedule. Do not take a double dose.
- Gabapentin 100 mg capsules
- Gabapentin 300 mg capsules
- Gabapentin 400 mg capsules
- Gabapentin 600 mg tablets
- Gabapentin 800 mg tablets
- Gabapentin oral solution 250 mg per 5 mL (equivalent to 250 mg per teaspoonful).